Generic Penegra Online (Sildenafil) is a PDE-5 inhibitor, its main usage is treating erectile dysfunction in males. It works by improving the blood supply to the penile area via relaxing the muscles in the vessels.
This particular drug is a generic sildenafil-based treatment for ED. This drug is manufactured by Zydus Cadila. Cadila is an Indian pharma company, its headquarters are located in Ahmedabad. It is the 4th largest pharmacological company in India, their reputation is spotless.
This company has been around since 1952. In the span of 65+ years, Cadila has received many accolades, including Wellcome Trust Award under the “R&D for Affordable Healthcare in India” initiative. Both the company and the generic version of a well-known medication continue to strive in the modern e-commerce driven economy. More and more people turn their attention to high-quality versions of overpriced medications.
What Makes Penegra Popular
This particular medication is revered thanks to its safeness, quick-acting formula and overall efficiency. Many people note that not only did this medication help them get/maintain an erection, it was also able to improve the overall quality of their sex life. Unlike many other anti-ED treatments, this one is also easy on the wallet and can be ordered discreetly via an online pharmacy.
The last thing plays a big part in this medication’s popularity. Not many people want to share their private life with others, so they just order the products they need in the most discreet way possible. Sadly, ED still has this negative stigma build around it. Maybe, in a couple of years, our society will start taking this problem seriously instead of cracking jokes about it.
It would be best for you to undergo a complete medical evaluation before taking this medication, but if that is not an option, you must refer to the info provided by your physician and your druggist. You must not take this drug if:
- You have ever suffered a severe allergic reaction to sildenafil.
- You are taking other medications used to treat ED/medications from the Interactions list.
- You have ever had issues with your cardiovascular system, including ischemic heart disease.
- You have ever had a myocardial infarction or high-output heart failure.
- You are currently experiencing/previously experienced hypertension or hypotension.
- You are suffering from underlying/previous kidney and/or liver issues.
- You have ever had blood-related illnesses, including sickle cell disease and plasma cell myeloma.
- You have ever had gastric ulcers and/or bleeding conditions.
- You suffer from Peyronie’s disease.
- You have ever had issues with your eyesight/eyes.
- You have ever had prolonged/painful erections that lasted more than 240 minutes.
There are different dosages that you might take. Your optimal daily dosage depends heavily on your age, your overall well-being and the severity of your ED problem. The most common beginner dose is 50 milligrams. Your physician may either up it to the max possible dosage, 100 milligrams or decrease it to 25 milligrams, based on your body’s response to the treatment. You must never alter your dose without talking to your health specialist first.
How to Take
This medication is taken when you need it, i.e. you don’t have to take it every single day. You need to take this pill approximately 40 minutes before you engage in sexual activity. The food timing is not important, but you are strongly advised to drink a tall glass of water after you swallow this pill. You can’t take this medication more than once in a day. If you are treating genitourinary system diseases, your dosage will be different – you need to take this drug once in the span of three-four days. Your treatment’s duration is approximately three months.
How Long Does It Last
The beneficial impact of Penegra lasts up to four hours, but that depends entirely on the person who’s taking it. This fact is also true for the time it takes for this drug to start working. If you need an average timeframe, usually effects start to wear off about 140-180 minutes after taking it, in over 70% of cases. However, there’s a possibility of it lasting over 240 minutes, as well. There are many things that affect the duration and effectiveness, including:
- Age. The elderly usually experience longer effects because of their slower metabolism rate.
- Diet. If you take this drug on an empty stomach, for example, the effects will kick in almost instantaneously.
- Liquor intake. We will talk more about this drug’s interaction with ethanol down below.
- Other medication interactions. This subject is also going to be covered down below.
- Dosage. This is simple, if your dose is perfect for you, the more effective Penegra will be. Your physician has to figure out which dose works best for you.
- Overall health level. Also simple, if you’re in good shape, this drug will work longer for you.
Here are some of the most unwanted responses you may encounter if your dosage doesn’t suit you. Among the most widespread unwanted responses are:
- Weakness in arms/legs;
- Minor ailment.
Some of the other unwanted responses (unlikely to occur) that his drug shares with other tadalafil-based drugs include:
- Painful erections of penis;
- Persistent erections of penis;
- Hearing impairments;
- Increased opthalmotonous pressure;
- Light extra sensitivity;
- Nasal congestion;
- Visual impairments.
The above list of unwanted responses is not 100% complete. Always check with your MD before committing to any kind of treatment. If you happen to experience any of the aforementioned symptoms, you must immediately stop taking this medication.
In order to avoid an overdose, you should not take more than 100-milligram dosage in a day. The average dose for a male usually is 50 milligrams. In an event of an overdose, you will experience the more severe versions of the unwanted responses specified below.
If you use more Penegra than you should, you’re going to experience a persistent/painful erection, lightheadedness, wooziness, and fainting. Some other symptoms that were not mentioned by name include:
- Papillary stasis;
- Blurry vision;
- Increased heart rate;
- Temporal blindness;
- Muscle breakdown;
- Alvine flux.
You should always take the exact dosage specified by your MD, never change it without notifying your health specialist. If you overdose on this medication, you must immediately contact the nearest medical care center because you will require serious medical attention.
Some other medication can change the way Penegra works and possibly slow down/change its impact on your body. You need to be extremely careful while taking other medications and that is the reason why you need to write down a list of all the healthcare products you are currently using (including OTC meds, prescription pills and herbals) and hand it to your druggist and/or physician. Never alter the dosage of any medication you are currently taking without consulting a health specialist. You should not use this medication if you are taking:
- Any other anti-ED treatments, especially the tadalafil-based ones.
- Alpha-blockers, namely doxazosin, terazosin, prazosin, silodosin, and alfuzosin.
- Antifungal agents, namely ketoconazole, voriconazole, itraconazole, telithromycin, clarithromycin, saquinavir, nefazodone, erythromycin, diltiazem, fluconazole, verapamil.
- Antibacterials, namely azithromycin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin, roxithromycin, and cethromycin.
- AIDS treatments, namely amprenavir, atazanavir, indinavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir and saquinavir.
- Hepatitis C medicines, namely ribavirin, and telaprevir.
- Nitrates, i.e. medications used as preventive measures/treatment in patients suffering from/at the risk of angina.
This above list of interactions is not complete. You must talk to your health specialist before using this drug.
Just like many tadalafil-based anti-ED products, this specific pill should not be taken with alcohol. Some people experience no unwanted responses while drinking, but there is a big risk of a severe BP drop. Some research suggests that it is completely okay to drink in moderation, but your best bet is to avoid alcohol altogether. If you experience the dreaded BP drop, you will start experiencing lightheadedness, wooziness and you will, ultimately, faint.
One other thing to take into consideration is the fact that alcohol is bad for your health in general. Recent studies show that as much as 78% of males suffering from alcohol addiction are also experiencing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
While taking a drug with strong potency, you may be required to change up your diet. Here are the foods/drinks that may possibly alter the effects or hinder the effectiveness of this medication.
You must not eat grapefruits or drink grapefruit juice in case you’re undergoing the Penegra treatment. Even a small dose of grapefruit juice can disrupt the effects of this medication, marginally increasing your risks of unwanted responses, including pressure drop, hypotension, flushing, and wooziness. Some patients report that while they did not experience any adverse effects, grapefruit products did delay the impact of this medication, making their experience extremely disappointing. In it suggested that you switch to similar fruits for the duration of your treatment because they do not interact with this drug at all.
There’s also a risk of interactions with foods that have high-fat content, including cheese and nuts. The fat-heavy foods can slow down the effects of this drug and can possibly make it entirely ineffective.
- In order for this drug to work, you will require sexual stimulation.
- This drug is quickly absorbed into the body, it takes approximately 30 minutes.
- In order to increase the efficiency of this drug, you might want to make a few lifestyle adjustments, including losing weight, curbing your liquor intake, quitting smoking and getting more active.
- It is unknown whether this drug crosses into breast milk.
- You must store it in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children and pets.
I had struggled with ED for almost 3 years now. I’m not that old, but I had suffered a heart attack… after that, I had serious issues getting and maintaining an erection during foreplay. When it came to the intercourse, I wasn’t hard enough to properly enter. Honestly, it was a nightmare. Luckily for me, my doctor suggested Penegra. Being aware of my previous heart problems, he prescribed the smallest dose possible and WOW – what a difference does it make! It was an unbelievable experience. I’m so truly happy now.
After I turned 60, I started to have difficulties in maintaining a good erection. My partner suggested we give Penegra a try. Why Penegra, you ask? She heard some great things about it from a friend, which is kind of weird. Do women really talk about this with each other?? Anyway, I tried one and within 40 minutes I had the biggest erection in years. That’s a truly raging hard-on. I did some stuff with the wife, reached the climax and was able to get hard once again, shortly afterwards. This pill is pure magic, I reckon.
I’m 64, I am a cancer survivor (that was a long time ago, by the way – almost 15 years ago). Maybe that took a toll on my body, maybe my lifestyle wasn’t healthy enough, I don’t know – I ended up having issues with my erections. It wasn’t easy talking to my doctor about the fact I can’t get it up anymore, but he suggested Penegra for more in the end, meaning I had tried different products until we eventually settled on this one. It works best for me and my situation. Honestly, couldn’t have been happier with the results!
After years and years struggling with ED, I was finally prescribed something that truly works – Penegra. My starting dose was only partially effective, so I ended up using the max allowed dosage and, gotta tell ya, the effect was amazing. After 40 minutes of taking the tablet, I had the hardest hard-on in years. Don’t want to get all mushy here, but I felt like I was able to turn back the clock, for these 15 minutes I felt like I was back to my 20s or 30s. My wife was really impressed, so it’s all worth it in the end!